IASO USA INC. wants you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect information about you. By interacting
with IASO USA INC. through www.iaso-usa.com (the “Site” or “Website”), you consent to the use of information that
IASO USA INC. (collectively, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) respects the privacy and security of any information you share
with us. We use the most up-to-date encryption technology to handle your personal information.
This Policy is effective as of Jan 1, 2017. We reserve the right to change or add to this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY IASO USA INC.
IASO USA INC. only collects your personal information through this Site or otherwise when you choose to provide
such information in-person, over the phone or otherwise. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your
name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number & expiration date (for payment/purchases).
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name, address, phone number or
email address. This information is used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it
may have been provided, such as shipping goods directly to such person(s).
USE OF INFORMATION
IASO USA INC. uses personal information to:
- conduct our business
- respond to your inquiry regarding our company & products
- enable you to purchase products online
- offer you IASO USA Inc. special promotions and discounts
- provide you with product support and information
- promote new or upcoming IASO USA Inc. products & events
- attend to product/order matters not otherwise specified
IASO USA INC. takes reasonable and appropriate steps to secure the personal information you provide from
unauthorized use or disclosure. The information you provide to access your account and make payments or
purchases is protected using industry standard e-commerce security technology such as Secure Sockets Layer
(SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to create a secure and reliable Website for users, the security and
confidentiality of any communication transmitted to or from our Website or email cannot be 100% guaranteed.
Accordingly, IASO USA INC is not responsible for the security and confidentiality of information transmitted via the
- IASO USA INC. does not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products you have requested (including our use of responsible third party vendors), when we have your permission, in the ways that are described in this Policy.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps, although we are not committing to do so except as required by law. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site.
IASO USA INC. even if they are linked to the Site. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your
information is governed by their privacy policies.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also
contact us at:
IASO USA INC.
5052 Cecelia St., South Gate, CA 90280
Attn: Legal Dept.